PAF as MEDICAL OFFICER
Join Pakistan Air Force as PAF as MEDICAL OFFICER to serve the country and also for your shining future.PAF gives a highly competitive salary package also with free medical treatment to self and family. All-time free accommodation and 50% waiver in fare by train and air travel. you will train and be posted in different cities in Pakistan. Also gives you membership in the Air Force officers Housing scheme as per existing policy.
Candidates must be in possession of the NADRA SMART CARD.
- candidates can online apply at www.joinpaf.gov.pk.
- intelligence test followed by academic tests in relevant subjects at respective Information and selection centres.
- initial medical and interview at respective Information and selection centres.
- psychological test of short-listed candidates only.
- Interview by FirstAHQ Special Selection Board.
- Final medical examination at CMB, Lahore.
- Interview by SecondAHQ Special Selection Board.
- Final Selection by AHQ in order of merit
ONLINE REGISTRATION FROM 24 JULY, 2023 TOB30 JULY, 2023.
- MEDICAL BRANCH specialist SPSSC
- MEDICAL BRANCH GDMOs SPSSC
- Rejected by ISSB/ GHQ/ NHQ/ AHQ Selection boards.
- Twice rejected by ISSB for Post Grad Entry.
- Twice rejected by ISSB for intermediate/ Graduate PMA Graduate/equivalent and once rejected by ISSB or GHQ /NHQ/AHQ-based selection boards.
- Once rejected by ISSB for intermediate/ Graduate PMA Graduate/equivalent and once rejected by ISSB or GHQ /NHQ/AHQ-based selection boards.
- Twice screened out by ISSB.
- Dismissed/ Removed/ Debarred from Govt Services including Armed Forces.
- Tested within 04 four months > 120 days < of previous appearance in ISSB Except waiver granted by the competent authority. however, the bar of 120 days will not be applicable to candidates’ appearances in GHQ/NHQ/AHQ selection boards.
- Convicted in the court of Law for any heinous offence > to be ascertained by the competent military authority.
- Permanently declared UNFIT by appeal medical board > PUF by AMB.
- Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B and C > AMB cannot b requested.
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed forces College/institution Disciplinary grounds.
- Withdrawn / Discharge/ Resighn or purchase release from any Armed Forces Officers academy/ training Institution on any Ground.
- Tempering of academic Certificates/ Forgery/ Concealment to get undue Advantage will make an applicant permanently ineligible for all types of commission in the Armed Forces.
- Thrice screened out by ARMY/ NAVY/AIR FORCE during preliminary Selection.
for Tips for competitive exams visit my website www.ppscpaper.com